WELCOME!

Welcome to Room 103's blog - home of Deba's Darlings! We hope you enjoy our updates.















Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Vacation Week 3 Pictures

The mud at Country USA and this was one of the better spots.  This also used to be grass at one time!
 My up close and personal view of Rascal Flatts!
 My 9 year old nephew swimming at the Badger State Games.
 My nephew with his medal from the race that qualified him for Nationals.
My 6 year old niece all ready for soccer.  She'll be coming with my parents to visit Colorado this weekend.


My 9 year old nephew (the swimmer) pitching.  Quite the pitcher too!
 My 10 year old nephew up to bat.
 My 13 year old nephew up to bat.  This was the night he hit the in the park homerun.
 Our garden!  It really took off while I was gone.  Things are even beginning to flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment